• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: LightInDarkness  
Форум » Web раздел » Сайты / WWW для эмуляторов » [Шаблон] by Carbona (Simple WoW Server Web Template)
[Шаблон] by Carbona
carbona
Скаут
NOTE: This is a simple html/css web template..., it is far from complete and has plenty of room for improvements.

You are free to use, modify and re-distribute this template..,
all that I ask is that you keep my linkage in the footer.

This was a template project that I was working on but became busy on other projects so rather than scrap it I figured I would give it away as a simple work in progress release. With a little work this can be worked into your site and you can easy integrate your site scripts into the pages. I am looking forward to seeing what people do with it.

If you are a programmer..., special note..., it would be nice to see this worked into a WoW Server CMS Script perhaps?

Please note that this release is released as is with no claim to it being perfect or a complete project in any means. Also I have no plans of further working on this particular project or updating in future. So do with it what you can and best of luck with it!

Enjoy!

~ Deathwatch

NOTE: I already know its a simple template and needs improvement..., but I am releasing it as is since I am too busy to finish it as of late..., so please don't flame.., thanks

Download Here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gwnntitmmnz

WoW Club Georgia
The Georgia Server wowclub-georgia.sytes.net

Сообщение # 1 отредактировано Dimitro - Воскресенье, 23.06.2013, 15:55
bizZzon
Центурион
скрины норм залей а то маленькие
Заливай на рапид
Бесплатный личный кабинет от симфонии
Накручиваю лайки в вконтакте писать сюда
Добавить меня в скайп
Планирую откывать новый проект все кто желает помоч добовляйте в скайп
Продаю дедики писать в лс
Сообщение # 2 отредактировано bizZzon - Вторник, 12.04.2011, 19:37
TheChosenOne
FUS RO DAH
please upload full size screenshots, sorry for bad english
Сообщение # 3 написано 13.04.2011 в 08:12
mizer
Командир
copied from ac-web, but good.
Сообщение # 4 написано 13.04.2011 в 09:13
LizzyEvery
Скаут
Было
Сообщение # 5 отредактировано LizzyEvery - Пятница, 15.06.2012, 09:53
requiming
Скаут
источник укажы
Сообщение # 6 написано 17.06.2012 в 02:25
Форум » Web раздел » Сайты / WWW для эмуляторов » [Шаблон] by Carbona (Simple WoW Server Web Template)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: