• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Dimitro  
Форум » ArcEmu » ArcEmu » [Мод] Guild Land System (SVN)
[Мод] Guild Land System
LOrdas
ƉỜṪḀ ƇǒӎӎɥȠȊțy
SVN

Thanks for viewing this thread, my name is Tekkeryole aka WHOS. I recently released a series of scripts on AC WEB, MMOWNED and MMOPRO for a Guild Land System. In the beginning my idea was simple, just write a simple guild housing script that worked. What was born out of that Idea eventually turned into an intricate Land System where Guild Owners can purchase zones through in game commands only allowable by Guild Masters. Guild masters can purchase land through the command #zone buy. Once purchased Guild Masters will eventually have more options, for now we have hostility settings (#zone hostile and #zone passive) which will trigger an on zone entry script and set all who enter your land to FFA or if set to passive, remove all FFA and PvP flags. If your land is flagged FORSALE (#zone sell) then other Guild Masters can purchase your zone. The actual cost of the zones is not set yet, when I figure out a better way to code in costs for land I will implement it. We are still working out the kinks for Aspire and ArcEmu conversions as I personally only run Aspire servers. With help from the community and other friends, we have conversions in place for ArcEmu and thourough testing needs to be done by the public so I can get some good feed back on what I'm hoping is not my bad code lol. If anybody finds this useful, I hope you enjoy the script. Each Conversion for the script is already set up into a vc++ solution for you so there is no need to set this up into your extrascripts solution. Just place the wowtek scripts folder for arcemu in your arcemu/trunk/src folder, set to release and compile with the rest of your scripts.

ArcEmu.org

Сообщение # 1 написано 06.10.2010 в 09:19
†BlackJack†
Скаут
Эм) Что это?)
Сообщение # 2 написано 04.11.2010 в 12:23
Blazedimon
Капрал
Насколько я понимаю здесь указан SVN откуда можно можно скачать скрипт на гильддома для разных эмуляторов)))Я уже качнул - как протестирую отпишу...
Сообщение # 3 написано 13.02.2011 в 11:45
Форум » ArcEmu » ArcEmu » [Мод] Guild Land System (SVN)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: