• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Dimitro  
Форум » ArcEmu » ArcEmu » Squire-DB (:: ArcEmu Based Database)
Squire-DB
Anark1
Рыцарь
Squire-DB
Squire-DB has been released recently, and We are based on ArcEmu. We have started our Project based on NCDB's Latest Rev for ArcEmu Support and some of WhyDB.
Our Website Link is:
Squire-DB Home

Our Forums:

Squire-DB Forums

Our SVN Link is:

Squire-DB - Revision 20: /

And it is Public. You dont need any UserName or password to use it. Please use tool.bat to import our Database.
The tool.bat was originally created for WhyDB but I Modified it for Squire-DB's Purpose. And All Credits Goes to that Person.

Our DB will Support other Cores in a way that we will provide a DB Converter in our tool.bat for that particular core. ATM we are working on Aspire and the New Ascent Converter and will do others if possible.

Its a Really good Project and we have just started so I think everyone should test it out.
Atm its Only us 2 Devs working on it, and we've been working for last 2 weeks Under-Ground to remove the Bugs we find.
Also The Application Board is Open and we are looking for Some Serious Devs, So go On and Apply on the Forums.

PS: I do know the front page is kind of messy and looks ugly but we are looking for a Web Dev to make a nice design for the front only. So if you're interested, Add me on msn: abdullah__@live.com

Backround info:

We are a Blizzlike Database and we have a dedicated staff to work on making this database, the Best Blizz-Like Database
For everyone's Use.We currently Support ArcEmu Only and will follow and Support ArcEmu all the way till the end. Our Project
is founded by KnighT_T and Saronex and we are a really Small Staff at the Moment.
Our Project has Started off using NCDB's Rev47 and WhyDB's Rev 30, and since then made many improvements towards it.

Вернулся ;)
Сообщение # 1 написано 10.07.2009 в 13:23
Форум » ArcEmu » ArcEmu » Squire-DB (:: ArcEmu Based Database)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: